Designed for heavy duty water suction and discharge service, where rugged yet flexible hose is required both for dewatering and delivery purposes during excavation of mines, project construction, deflooding operations and for handling sewerage, waste water and mud. Type of Hoses: Type -1 Hose with rough bore, Type -2 hose with smooth bore.
If the liquids are non- corrosive and do not carry solids in suspension, as in the case with muddy water, rough bore is used in other cases smooth bore is used:
- Lining: a blend of natural & synthetic rubber compound resistance to water and abrasion.
- Reinforcement: Natural or Synthetic fabric or a combination thereof with two helical GS wire (as per IS – 280/78) embedded between the reinforcement plies. In case of rough bore, of the two helical wire reinforcements, first is internal and visible from inside and the second is embedded between layers of plies.
- Cover: Corrugated or plain cloth – marked finish outer cover made from natural rubber compound resistant to abrasion and weather.
- End connection: Each hose length has soft plain ends on each side for clamping or built in nipples/ flanges on request.
- Temperature Range : – 400 F to +158 0F
- Length: Up to 75 mm* 15 meters (Max.)Above 75mm * 7.5 meters.
|TECHINICAL SPECIFICATION||W.P- 7 KGFF/CM2||W.P- 10 KGFF/CM2||W.P- 15 KGFF/CM2|
|Nominal bore||Thickness of nominal bore||Minimum thickness of lining||Minimum thickness of filler||Minimum thickness of filler||Length of soft ends||Proof pressure||Bursting pressure||Proof pressure||Bursting pressure||Rise pressure||Bursting pressure|