Used for conveying hot water at a temperature below 1000 C and at a pressure up to 7kg.f/cm2 in locomotives. Steel mills and other industrial establishments of similar nature.
- Lining: Blend of Natural and Synthetic rubber compound smooth in bore, reasonably uniform in thickness, resistant to effect of hot water.
- Reinforcement: Synthetic yarn braided or rubberized woven fabric, natural or synthetic or a combination thereof.
- Cover: smooth, fluted or cloth marked finish.
- Color : As required
- Temperature : Up to 2120 F
- Length: Mandrel built up to 18,5 meters Moulded braided hoses in continuous long length.
NOTE: Long continuous length are available up to 25 mm size.