Required for spraying of cement grout at irrigation projects, building, sites, bridges and roads in hilly terrains.
- Lining: Uniform seamless and extra thick lining of highly abrasion resistant soft rubber compound
- Reinforcement: Woven, braided or spirally wrapped textile material of natural or synthetic fibres.
- Cover: Cloth – marked finish natural compound resistant to abrasion and weather.
- Electrical Bonding: Copper wire comprising a number of strands is incorporated between the reinforcement plies to provide electrical continuity along the whole length of the hose
- Temperature Range: -400 F to + 158 0F
- Length: Up to 18.5 meters
|nominal bore in||Tolerance on nominal bore||Minimum thickness of lining||Minimum thickness of
|Working pressure||Proof pressure||Bursting pressure|