- Asbestos covered furnace coolant hose
Especially designed for service in Iron & Steel mills, glass works, electrical furnace and out fields where hose resistant to heat, radiation, open flame and splashes of hot metal is required.
- Heat resistant carbon free
Non- conductive (electrical) Hose used as an outer protective covering for power cables in steel mills, glass works etc, to avoid damage to cables, leakage of current due to exposure to open flame, splashes of hot metal or radiation. Available with or without asbestos cover.
- Cable coolant hose plain or with asbestos cover
Used for conveying power cable with a mix of oil as an additional protection from exposure to extremely high temperature radiation from steel furnace, open flame etx
- Lining: White or black, smooth non – conductive a blend of natural and synthetic rubber compound.
- Reinforcement: Rubberized woven textile fabric natural or synthetic.
- Cover: Oil and heat and electrical resistant synthetic rubber compound with or without asbestos cover, capable to withstand temperature up to +5000 C (932 0F)
- Temperature Range: -400 F to + 200 0F
- Length: up to 18.5 meters