- Type 1 & 2 of the hose have multiple application for use with Compressors and other equipment’s, as a pneumatic tool for engineering purposes.
- Type 3 hose finds its use in deep excavation operations undertaken in mines, construction of hydel projects, dams & whatever drilling is required in hilly and rocky terrains.
- JYOTI has the distinction of having ISI Certification Mark License for the complete range of hoses covering both woven textiles & braided rayon reinforcements for all types i.e., TYPE – I, Type – II & Type – III.
- Lining : Uniform Seamless lining made from a blend of Natural & Synthetic rubber compound. In addition, for Type- 3 hoses lining is resistant oil mist.
- Reinforcement: Plies of Woven textile or braiding of high strength synthetic fibre.
- Cover : Smooth or cloth marked finish, abrasion and weather resistant natural rubber compound.
- Temperature Range : – 310 F to +158 0F
- Length: Mandrel made hoses 18.5 meters maximum, Moulded braided hoses in continuous long lengths.