Leaging Rubber Sheet
Pulley lagging rubber sheets are used to eliminate belt slippage, increase pulley life, improve water shedding
and boost productivity.
Lagging is the term used to describe the application of a coating, cover or wearing surface which is sometimes applied to pulley shells. Lagging is often applied in order to extend the life of the shell by providing are placeable wearing surface or to improve the friction between the belt and the pulley. Notable drive pulleys.
- FEATURES: Gutter less design for cleaner compatibility reduces belt vibration and cleaner chatter for standard application with minimal slippage.
- FINISH TYPE: Square and diamond design pulley lagging sheet.
- STANDARD THICKNESS: 6mm to 40mm
- STANDARD LENGTH: 10Mtr, 33Ft, 11Yard
- STANDARD WIDTH: 1.2/ 1.4/ 1.5Mtr, 48” / 54” / 60” inches